WiP project: The 7 Deadly Sins (6/7 done)

May 2, 2011

| | |
When I started this series of drawings I didn't have the 7 Deadly Sins in mind - I was just experimenting, trying out a different style. So after I finished two of these on this lovely grey-brownish(-whateverish) paper it somehow occurred to me that they kinda resembled two of the Deadly Sins. 
Then I started drawing another one, but gave up halfway because it wouldn't turn out the way I wanted it to be.
Spending a day with Donna last week somehow encouraged me to pick up where I left the drawing and - hooray! - completed it. Now there was no stopping me and I finished 6 out of 7 Deadly Sins, only the last one missing - Ira - is giving me a headache...

<< Superbia | Acedia >>
<< Avaritia | Gula >>
<< Invidia | Luxuria >>

...and here's a failed version of Ira (since it wouldn't work I gave up on trying to make it look like Ira - now it's just some random... hand) + the version I'm currently working on and which hopefully turns out to resemble Ira (..it's so messy :D").

<< Ira FAIL | Ira WiP >>

0 comments:

Post a Comment